-
March 12th, 2003, 02:58 AM
#91
Inactive Member
You be CAV BADGUY
and I"ll be XEL KISKE
HEAVEN AND HELL... FIGHT!
*No mercy plays, yet as Cav tries to use his mad newbie skillz, is pwnz0red into the corner w/ qcb+k, s, hs*
Easy to pull off reg KY combo, but pretty damn good when looped, when the opponents in it, whent heyt ry ta get out, they get pulled back in, pretty hard ta get out of for most peeps I know at least
-
March 12th, 2003, 03:09 AM
#92
Inactive Member
i wish i knew what u just sed [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 12th, 2003, 03:20 AM
#93
Inactive Member
lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 12th, 2003, 04:26 AM
#94
Inactive Member
you should be able to change ther color.....yellow is kinda boring....or mabye the characters in "god mode" should be different looking....like not bigger but like different armor or something
-
March 12th, 2003, 07:58 AM
#95
Inactive Member
I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T!! i'm just too clumsy! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
March 12th, 2003, 11:57 AM
#96
Inactive Member
I gues only Shini and DN (?) Are better than me at GGX here.... sad, really
-
March 12th, 2003, 12:11 PM
#97
Inactive Member
I'm not bad, but i just can't beat the survival, always killed by dizzy (In GGX...) the furthest i've arrived is gold Chipp.
-
March 12th, 2003, 01:30 PM
#98
Inactive Member
hey no fair i just started O_o i may be a prodigy XD ... nah ?___?
-
March 12th, 2003, 02:29 PM
#99
Inactive Member
lol...well i got really far too....i won one round out of i think 20 agaisnt xel....yeah for me!
-
March 12th, 2003, 11:01 PM
#100
Inactive Member
IRT Mel: Well, Jam has couple projectile moves. HCBF+HS is exactly like kikosho. I say she resembles more of Chunli.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks